Best Old Fashioned Luggage Sets
Discount SLPR Carson Wooden Fabric-Covered Suitcase Boxes (Set of 2, Beige) | Old-Fashioned Antique Vintage Style Nesting Trunks for Shelf Home Decor Birthday Parties Wedding Decoration Displays Crafts
- ADD VINTAGE APPEAL TO YOUR HOME - Antique-style fabric-covered suitcase boxes add visual interest to any space. With decorative faux leather straps and a distressed linen fabric exterior, this gorgeous wooden suitcase set will add a charming touch to an office, family room or event venue. Place these boxes under a glass coffee table or stack them and use them as a side table to hold your favorite magazines and eyeglasses beside your reading chair.
- DECORATIVE AND PRACTICAL GIFTS AND GIFT BOXES - These stylish wooden boxes are great decor and can also be used as gift boxes. The perfect gift for the traveller, the recipient can use them to display or store souvenirs from their adventures. Pop some new clothes in them for the college student who can then use them as storage in their dorm.
- IDEAL AS A PARTY PROP, WEDDING DECOR, OR TO STORE ODDS'N ENDS - These wooden suitcases not only look fabulous as a focal point in a room, they also provide great storage for media remotes, essential oils, board games and children's costumes. The attractive design adds an elegant touch as a prop at a Bon Voyage party, retirement celebration or wedding
- AS DURABLE AS THEY ARE ATTRACTIVE - Well-crafted, high-quality wooden storage boxes are designed to withstand regular use. Covered with beautiful fabric, each box has a strong handle, stitched faux leather straps and vintage-style hardware that gives it character.
- TWO SIZES OFFER LIMITLESS STORAGE POSSIBILITIES-The small box can hold business cards, receipts and photos, while the larger box is great for travel maps, souvenirs, postcards and mementos. These beautiful cases would also look lovely storing vintage linens, jewelry or gloves. Large: 13.7 inches x 9.5 inches x 5.6 inches, Small: 12 inches x 7.5 inches x 4.3 inches.
Last update was on: February 20, 2019 5:28 am