Best Tyepro Video
Discount HOOK-EZE Fishing Gear Knot Tying Tool for Fishing Hooks – Cover Hooks on Fishing Rods | Line Cutter | for Saltwater Freshwater Bass Kayak Ice Fishing (Yellow)
- ★ BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITS - Buying here from the Inventor, Ross Bain, guarantees your satisfaction. We are the ONLY Manufacturer of Hook-Eze if you purchase from anyone other than Hook-Eze on Amazon you risk buying counterfeit product. We offer a MANUFACTURERS 2 YEAR WARRANTY- Hook-Eze is Made from High Quality 100% Raw Virgin UV Stabilized Polypropylene and STAINLESS STEEL fittings making it impervious to all weather conditions and saltwater.
- ★ SIMPLE TO USE Great for joining Line to Line or Line to Leader. Braided Line to Mono filament/ Leader using the FG Knot, Blood or Yucatan knots. Hook Eze is an AWESOME Bimini Twist tool as the built in swivel helps create the twists in the line and now can be tied using only 2 hands and a HookEze
- ★ FISHING KNOT TYING TOOL for your fishing gear. Cover fishing hooks on fishing poles and travel safely. Built in Stainless Steel LINE CUTTER Suitable for Saltwater and Freshwater fishing, perfect for use in a Kayak and Ice Fishing. Hook-Eze also helps to tie Swivels Jig Heads and Speed Clips for attaching lures or other rigs including a small variety of Flies. Suitable for tackle used for smallmouth and largemouth bass, carp, walleye, perch and crappie and more species.
- ★ NOW EVERYBODY CAN TIE THEIR OWN TACKLE with a professional knot. QUICK SAFE EASY Suitable for anglers of all ages and experience - Never lose a fish from a faulty knot! Ideal for cold weather conditions, numb or arthritic fingers and other disabilities to the hands. Tie the Improved Clinch Knot and Palomar Knots perfect every time. Fits hooks sized from a Standard 4/0 hook down to the smallest hook No 28. Great addition to any tackle box!
- ★ TRAVEL SAFELY - use Hook-Eze to cover the hooks attached to the pole so you can safely transport your fishing pole whilst fully rigged. No more torn upholstery or damage to your car, boat, RV or caravan. AVOID injuries to your passengers or pets
Last update was on: July 13, 2020 1:28 pm