Best Wacky Worm O Ring Size
Discount Nawaish Wacky Rig Tool and 300 PCS Worm O-Rings,Wacky Ring Tool, Wacky Worm Kit for Senko Stick Soft Baits
- The Nawaish Wacky Tool allows you to quickly and effortlessly install Wacky Rings on your worms/senkos to fish both Wacky Style and the Neko Rig. Wacky rigged worms/senkos are an incredibly effective way to catch largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass for both beginners and experts, and Harmony's Wacky Tool (O-Ring Tool / Senko Tool) makes it easier than ever to get into fishing Wacky Style.
- The Wacky Tool's ½ inch inside diameter is compatible with senko / soft stick-bait worms up to 6", including the Worm Senko, Yum Dinger, Strike King Ocho, Z-Man ZinkerZ, and more. As well as all other style worms (finesse, ribbon tail, etc) with a thickness less than ½ inch.
- The Nawish Pro-Grade Wacky Tool is constructed of 100% Aluminum & Stainless Steel. No cheap lanyard clips that start to rust after your first day on the water. The removable o-ring retainer screw unscrews unlike other tools to allow you to quickly add more Wacky Rings, or for installing Wacky Skirts on your bait.
- Using a Wacky Ring on your soft plastic worm allows you to fish the same lure all day without the bait tearing after each bite or after casting under a dock or into thick cover. Wacky Rings light weight allows your lure to fall slowly and naturally. Since most bites come on the fall, this is critical.
- Package Includes: 1 wacky tool with lanyard +300 pcs o-rings
Last update was on: June 24, 2019 8:28 pm