Leather Bound Hunting Journal
Sale LEATHER JOURNAL Handmade Writing Notebook – Antique Leather-Bound A5 Daily Note Pads For Men & Women Unlined Paper Large 8 x 6 Inches, Best Gift for Art Sketchbook, Travel Diary & Journals to Write in
- ✔ BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED & UNIQUE: Soft & Supple Dark Brown Water Buffalo Leather with a real leather scent. Naturally tanned with special oil, if you scratch or fold this crazy horse leather, you create your own distressed vintage style! Rub your markings and they will fade away. Hand-made from 100% genuine leather, our journals can vary in look & shade, producing an elegantly unique item, no two are quite the same - a special keepsake for your thoughts, plans & ideas
- ✔ EARTH-FRIENDLY: 120 sheets/240 pages (counting both sides) of unlined, off-white, cream colored paper (NON-REFILLABLE), hand-crafted with recycled cotton which is acid free & tree free - environmentally kind! NO BLEED THROUGH: Use any pen on this thick quality paper which has a natural fiber variation - paper weight is approximately 32lb Bond Stock
- ✔ PERFECT SIZE & MANY USES: 1.5 inch thickness, easy for hand-writing, drawing or sketching and compact for carrying in your bag. Perfect for Art Sketchbook, Travel Diary, Traveller Notebooks, Guestbook, Bullet Journals to write in, Poetry, Instagram Scrapbooking, Calligraphy pens and Thought Journaling
- ✔ ANTIQUE CHARM: Hand cut asymmetric flap and cover with hand stitched Coptic leather binding which secures the pages firmly. The leather wrap around strap effectively keeps your journal closed. Integrated leather pen holder loop stitched into the cover spine to store the QUALITY BONUS PEN!
- ✔ TRY IT TODAY with the added security of our 365 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Makes a great gift for a Third Year Wedding Anniversary: INCLUDES GIFT BOX & LUXURY BALL POINT PEN! Buying 2, 3 or 4? SAVE UP TO $8.00! See all our discounts below. ALSO AVAILABLE IN 7" X 5" AND GIFT SETS. Plus we donate a percentage of our profits to our favorite charity in Africa
Last update was on: December 9, 2018 6:29 pm